How to: implement a computer system
You’ve bought a computer system. You know it’s perfect for your organisation but now you must convince everyone else of the benefits it provides. From changing organisational culture, and training your people, to transferring critical data and forward planning, the second in our informative series of practical guides covers all you need to know about how to implement a computer system.
Other publications in this series:
- How to: buy a computer system (part 1) – from inception to business case
- How to: buy a computer system (part 2) – choosing the right one
- How to: implement a computer system
- How to: run an IT department
- How to: manage business intelligence (BI) and analytics