How to: run an IT department
This briefing is focused on the steps to take in setting up and running an IT department. The third in our informative series, it is for anyone charged with this responsibility, in local public service organisations of any size and type.
Other publications in this series:
- How to: buy a computer system (part 1) – from inception to business case
- How to: buy a computer system (part 2) – choosing the right one
- How to: implement a computer system
- How to: run an IT department
- How to: manage business intelligence (BI) and analytics