How to: manage business intelligence (BI) and analytics
This briefing is for anyone who has an interest in harnessing data generated by local public service organisations to support place-based policy design and decision-making. You might be in a new job with responsibility for handling data, an experienced manager just coming into your organisation, or just starting out. It’s a checklist for the wise, a starting point for those with less experience.
Other publications in this series:
- How to: buy a computer system (part 1) – from inception to business case
- How to: buy a computer system (part 2) – choosing the right one
- How to: implement a computer system
- How to: run an IT department
- How to: manage business intelligence (BI) and analytics