Date(s) - 11/12/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Theme: It’s the end of the Office as we know it
Hosted by: Rubrik
- The remote working paradigm has an enormous impact on real estate costs with some organisations permanently reducing desk floor space by 30-50%.
- Without the same staffing levels on-premises the performance, security, and control benefits of running a data centre come into question.
- To accommodate this remote world, our Cloud journeys have accelerated with 2 years of transformation happening in 2 months. How do we maintain visibility and resilience?
- The pre-2020 ideas behind the hybrid data centre allowed us to take a measured approach, but with the fast movement suddenly our cost structures and budgets are misallocated. Unfortunately potentially for the wrong things.
- A silver lining of our forced exercise to remotely collaborate is the ability to choose from a wider talent pool. This means we should seek to attract, retain, and leverage staff who are geographically disparate and less impacted by office closures and travel restrictions
This webinar is presented by: