With Socitm’s annual conference running over five days, this issue of In Our View takes the form of five newsletters appearing daily during the President’s Week. Vice-president Alison Hughes introduces the theme of modernising ICT and service delivery, and also takes part in a panel session on ‘reset, reform and recover’ along with participants from the BCS, Forrester, Leeds City Council, NHS Digital, Socitm Advisory and O2.
Read what happened during the rest of the week:
- Day 1: Leadership, diversity and skills with 2019-20 President Sandra Taylor
- Day 2: Healthy and well communities, with 2020-21 President Sam Smith
- Day 3: Ethical use of emerging technologies and data, with Director Martin Ferguson
- Day 4: Modernising ICT service and delivery, with VP Alison Hughes
- Day 5: Service design and transformation, with Director Nadira Hussain