Gain proven methods and structures to help you motivate your team successfully and improve productivity whilst working virtually.
While some individuals have benefitted and enjoy this new, remote working arrangement, others have found it challenging. If you are managing a team of remote workers, a few important questions need to be answered.
- How will I get the best out of individuals?
- What is the best leadership style for my team?
- How do I know people are doing what they are supposed to be doing?
- What is the best way to support my team?
Duration: Two half-days
Sectors: Public and private
Career level: Managers and team leaders
Points worth: 1 point*
*Our training workshops and programmes are all worth a certain amount of points. Your membership package comes with an allocation of points to use throughout the year to suit the needs of your organisation.
The aim of this Leadership Academy workshop is to provide attendees with practical guidance in order to support their staff and teams working remotely. There will be an opportunity to consider numerous tools and techniques that will help colleagues tackle the issues and challenges of managing remote teams. This workshop is a blend of sharing best practice with practical exercises where the attendees will share their relevant insights and discuss the implications that are context specific. The gap between the workshops will give participants the time to reflect on the tools, techniques and discussions and consider how they may apply the best practice to their own environments.
For the individual:
- Use management tools to achieve great results
- Discover insights into what motivates people
- Avoid the typical management mistakes
- Identify opportunities for quick wins
- Have motivating conversations
For the organisation:
- A better prepared virtual workforce
- Provision of support and guidance to work remotely
- Robust team working
- Improved productivity
- Focus on health and wellbeing