Patrick Bolger, VP Customer Success, Hornbill
Mid & South Essex NHS Foundation Trust supports 20,000 staff, 40,000 assets, and handles 195,000+ requests per year. The Digital Services team launched Hornbill across 3 hospitals and consolidated the service landscape within 16 weeks. Now, the Digital Services team are aggressively transforming the front-end user experience and modernising the whole service ecosystem.
Their ambitious roadmap for process automation is taking the strain off service delivery teams so they can focus on strategic projects and innovations that improve quality of care by providing the right services, at the right time, to hospital staff, GPs, community health workers, and locum doctors.
In this session, Patrick Bolger will tell the story of MSE NHS Trust’s journey through digitalisation and automation—how they got to where they are now, and what they’re doing next.
Patrick will explain why it’s essential to:
- Clearly understand what digital transformation looks like for you
- Map your service ecosystem and customers
- Understand employee needs, journeys, and touchpoints
- Make adoption your critical success factor
- Deliver a digital employee experience that transcends legacy channels
- Put automation at the heart of service design