The Change Agent programme is a collaboration between Microsoft, Socitm and every public sector body we work with.
Our aim is to train at least one person in every public sector service to be a catalyst for change, connecting them with others in similar roles to innovative create communities of practice.
The Change Agent programme is designed to work alongside existing change efforts, with some authorities planning to use this as their main catalyst for change.
The programme provides a foundation, even intermediate understanding, of a range of tools that authorities are deploying or already benefiting from, such as SharePoint, Teams and the Power Platform – including Power BI.
As a Change Agent you will:
- Learn skills that to make your service more efficient and sustainable
- Develop technical abilities to help yourself and your service
- Learn how to get the most from your data assets
- Gain an understanding of the opportunities to automate processes
- Become more aware of the technology available to you and your colleagues to save time, remain compliant and support colleagues & residents
- Join a community of Change Agents in similar roles from across the UK
- Gain skills that will support you throughout your career
Recording of Teams: These will be used for reference only and not used for promotional purposes