An introduction to our new leadership programme-pilot. We are inviting all leaders (no matter the size of your team) as well as, those who want to become one.
Building personal resilience to lead teams through challenging times is critical to success in today’s workplace. The programme will challenge your thinking so you can hone your skillset to inspire people and places to be better through effective and lasting change.
You will get a better understanding of how to be a better leader through turbulent times. It will help you to understand the importance of focusing on achieving better outcomes for people and communities across place. Encouraging you to widen your ambition and perspective in relation to delivery of change.
However, before our pilot session in September, we want to know your views on place-based leadership.
Let’s provoke a discussion, where we will be able to learn from each other and add even more value to the programme pilot.
During the session will be touching on below areas:
- Why place?
- Methods of understanding problems and organising change
- Fostering positive relationships across your ecosystem
- Designing brilliant services
- Supporting leaders in: being adaptive, inclusive, resourceful and harnessing digital
- Reviewing accepted theories of Change (Kotter, ADKAR, Mindset Model)