Overview of the Yorkshire and Humber Region
- Three events per year (Spring, Summer and Autumn).
- Events usually take place at locations in central Leeds.
- All events are advertised on Socitm Eventbrite.
- Registration and coffee at 09:30 with the meeting starting at 10:00.
- Meetings conclude with a free networking lunch at around 13:15.
- Meetings are open to all Socitm members and partner organisations. Others in the public sector are welcome but must email the regional secretary first for an invitation.
- You must sign up via Eventbrite to gain a place. Please follow the link provided on email correspondence to members in the region.
- Members from large authorities or those with corporate membership should liaise with their manager regarding attendance to ensure that a single organisation doesn’t take up a disproportionate share of places at events.
- Local steering group consults members for ideas and organises speakers.
- One speaking sponsor per meeting at £1500 (contact Socitm if interested).
- Smaller speaking slots are also available (contact regional secretary if interested).
|Leeds City Council|
|Vice Chair||Ralph McNally||Leeds City Council|
|Secretary||Alan Kirkham|| |
Access Yorkshire and Humber regional forum
Access Yorkshire and Humber regional Library