This is a practical course where we will share relevant insights and discuss the implications in your context.
We use case studies based on real examples and we will draw on the wisdom in the room.
You will participate in an interactive exercise that highlights various organisational perspectives.
During the course, you will use a stakeholder management toolkit.
Leaders who undertake a Senior Leaders course have the chance to share their thinking and learning together. Members will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the alumni network through sharing and presenting their work, participating in learning opportunities and supporting colleagues who are participating in the course.
The topics we will link into include:
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Stakeholder management
- Driving cultural change; working together to achieve transformation
- Collaborative leadership
- Communication preferences
- Communicating business outcomes and risk
- Managing change effectively
- Responsibility assignment (RACI)
- Prioritisation of work programmes to deliver results
Benefits for the individual:
- The ability to communicate what ‘good looks like’ to the right people, in the right way
- The knowledge to develop and implement a plan to help change the culture in your organisation
- A platform for sharing experiences with others and the opportunity to reach out after the workshop
Benefits for the organisation:
- Senior-level peers will recognise the essential implications of digital transformation
- Understanding the benefits of adopting a collaborative and inclusive approach to leading business change centred around ICT
- Building better collaboration between senior leaders