OverviewClick to see overview - on mobile devices only
Cyber security for the UK public sector
Reliable and efficient cyber security is vital in today’s dynamic digital landscape. As cyber threats increase in frequency and become more sophisticated, public sector organisations are challenged with staying ahead of potential threats.
Protect your systems with cyber security solutions that identify, mitigate, and remediate threats quickly and effectively.
Join Phoenix and Socitm to explore:
- The current challenges and future of cyber security within the public sector.
- Governance risk and compliance priorities.
- Practical and cost-effective action: what tools and support are available to public sector organisations now and what’s next?
- Skills and resources: how do you effectively manage and respond to cyber security threats with limited time and budget?
- Customer examples: hear from a local council about its approach to cyber security, best practice, and future plans.
Event is hosted byClick to view speakers - if on a mobile device
Changing the slide will show a different speaker from the event panel.
Craig TaylorDirector of Cloud Solutions
Aaron WoodsGovernance Risk & Compliance Consultant
Fred AstfeldtHead of Managed Security Solutions
Stephanie IrelandM365 Security Specialist
Who can join our events?
Our events are open to everyone and relevant to all levels of staff, from new joiners right through to senior executives. This creates a vibrant mix which promotes innovation, sharing of best practice and drives the modernisation of public services.
Our events are included in our membership and partnership packages. A fee may apply for non-members. Please see event details for more information.
Socitm communityClick to show event details - if on a mobile device
Partners: FREE to join
Members: FREE to join
Included in all membership and partnership packages.