Date(s) - 16/07/2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
Webinar: AWS – Data-driven transformation in local government
16 July, 2020 - Online
Theme: Data-driven transformation in local government
Hosted by: AWS
Local authorities often work with data that’s siloed and dispersed. With Amazon Web Services (AWS), you can combine multiple sources and accelerate new data-driven decision-making capabilities. From spotting housing fraud to identifying at-risk individuals, councils can use insights to improve services.
Join at 10:00 AM on Thursday, 16 July, to see how the London Borough of Hackney is improving services for its citizens by using the AWS Cloud. Matthew Cain, acting head of customer services, digital, and data will join AWS experts Kris Burtwistle, local government lead, and Abir Roychoudhury, technical business development, database and analytics.
You’ll find out how local authorities can:
- Design and launch new analytics capabilities in days—not weeks
- Combine and visualise key social and demographic information
- Track when demand for essential services increases and decreases
- Identify and predict peaks in demand for essential services
- Improve decision making through advanced analytics, pattern recognition, and prediction
Webinar Wednesdays are our monthly webinars, usually happening on the third Wednesday of each month. They focus on the key skills that today’s IT and digital professionals need to master to fulfil their leadership potential.
Interested in our webinar offer? Access all of our webinars by becoming a member.