Date(s) - 26/11/2019
8:45 am - 4:45 pm
26 November, 2019 - Dynamic Earth, Edinburgh
Theme: Becoming Digital by Default: Trust, Confidence, and Collaboration
Our highly interactive 2019 conference will examine how to build trust, confidence and a collaborative approach into our digital transformation projects.
You’ll be able to network with colleagues from across the public sector, sharing insights on how to create the right environment for digital transformation and discussing possible solutions to the challenges you face.
Key topics for discussion include:
- The Scottish Government’s role in creating the right environment for digital transformation.
- How to empower staff to engender a culture of innovation.
- Citizen centricity service re-design.
- Cross-sector collaboration.
- International perspectives on digital transformation.
Why you should attend
- Understand how to foster a culture of trust, confidence and collaboration, allowing you to harness the potential of digital technologies.
- Gain insights into the successes, challenges and lessons learned from good practice case studies across the Scottish public sector and beyond.
- Examine, debate and define the future of digital services across the public sector.
- Discuss with colleagues and experts about how digital leadership can become reality in your organisation.
- Network and exchange knowledge with ICT and digital professionals from across Scotland’s public sector.