All conference and event registrations are confirmed contracted places.
All terms and conditions apply to paid/unpaid bookings and complimentary places.
1. Access/dietary requirements:
Delegates should advise of any special requirements (eg dietary requirements) at the time of registration.
2. Registration information: This will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email.
3. Alternations to programme: Cancellation/postponement of event.
Socitm reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by Socitm, a full refund of paid ticket price will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate.
If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule.
4. Speakers views:
All views expressed by speakers are their own. Socitm cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
5. Photography and filming:
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Attendance at the event shall constitute your consent to inclusion in Socitm photographs and videos for any purpose and in any media.
6. Data protection:
By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow Socitm and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email the events team.
7. Websites and links: The conference and associated Socitm websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which Socitm takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website.
8. Insurance: It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. Socitm cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, please contact:
The Events Manager, Socitm, 8a Basset Court, Grange Park, Northampton, NN4 5EZ, United Kingdom
Get in touch by email or call us on 01604 709456